4 classes at HCC = ~ $900
4 classes at UH = ~ $4000
I never realized it was that big of a difference!
OMG, what a sex song. LOVE IT.
feelings you can’t deny that you’re living, open up your eyes — and I just wanna sink into your crazy laughter — come on make me feel until the pain don’t matter — every second here makes my heart beat faster — finally think I found what I’m chasing after
i know what it feels like, come on, make me feel alive.
Filed my FAFSA for the next school year already. Hopefully I can pay for school this summer and then finish in 1.5 years. &&& HOPEFULLY my dad keeps his promise of a new car when I graduate! (even though I know it’s a lie) but, HERES TO HOPING!
Bucket List 2013
- find a job and/or internship
- win at sectionals (march 1-3) in Austin
- new/more date nights with boyfriend
Vacation Vacation Vacation!!!
I AM SOOO READY TO LEAVE FOR BOSTONNN <3 <3 <3
Christmas 2012, I’m ready!!!
Giving thanks. Being thankful. Every year, we go through the same exact routine. It’s hard to believe that another year has already come and gone. I just have a few things to say, for myself, and for what I have learned this year.
1) I am tired of being left out, but at the same time I know I don’t try hard enough. I’m tired of seeing friendships fall, and I’m tired of putting up with bullshit. But what I’ve realized the most is that, I don’t think I’m in it for groups and groups of friends, but I need the few who I know I can always count on. And for that, I’m thankful that I have learned not to trust just anyone who calls me their ‘friend’.
2) It might not seem fair, but I am really thankful for this person in my life. We have spent a substantial amount of our lives away from each other, but til this day, I still know that whenever I need her, she will hear me out and listen (even when all I want to do is rant). I’m thankful for you. For our long distance relationship, because it has taught me that I do have a friend in you, and I always will.
3) For the girl who I’ve grown closest with this past year. I am thankful for you. Thankful for all the lessons you’ve taught me. For letting me still have faith in ‘girlfriends’. I still cannot believe how close we have gotten and all the memories we have already shared with each other. There is never a dull moment with you, and I am glad that I have you to share all my important (or miserable) memories with.
4) My boyfriend. We may not be that ‘it’ couple that everyone wants to be like, but to me, we are still the best, and we’re still striving at something everyone believed to be a failure (almost). I know it may seem like we’re complete opposites. It may seem like we have both grown in different directions, but I hope you know I am still trying. Every day, I look into your eyes and I still know that I am in love with you. Even though we have our differences, I am still learning to understand you better and to appreciate you with all that I have. — “I’ll be alright just as long as you’re beside me.” <3
sometimes, i hate this job so much. it makes me not care about working.
* time to find a new job.